Monday, September 16, 2019

Tuesday Post 191b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Stress (6)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano for her!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:35am, after which I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:56am, I lasted 5:14. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sleep didn't return, but when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work, I thanked him for coming to kiss me goodnight after he took Uncle Colbert to the airport last nght.
  • Now @ 10:29am, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Whiledearest dad got ready to leave, I gave myself fifteen more minutes then got myself up. It's rather awkward with only one functional hand but hey, I managed and it only took me like five minutes!

No comments: