Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday Post 191e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1957 (wonder will I have passed 2000 before the night’s out?) XD and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘What Are You Doing Here?’ Anyways, just briefly, continuing events for Monday?

  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Enjoyed watching Seven’s morning news.
  • Went out grocery shopping with Annie @ the Warrigal Square Woolies.
  • Got home, showered – hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Claire came with Aisa to gimme a session of physio: twelve sit-to-stands, weightshifting, standing balance for about five minutes, reaching for Era, stepping for both feet @ stairs.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force Ela feed me a pear for arvo tea.
  • Happily read for one hour, visited the loo for another tikle then returned online to watch Seven’s 6pm news bulletin.
  • Refound John and Kerri Rodriguez, our neighbours back in Baradale ct.!!!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa two types of I’ve since forgotten which vegetable and some tasty chicken from the one Aunty Rose prepared for us.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, it's not even Wednesday for another two days but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: