Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Post 290b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2661; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “When Your Mind Won’t Rest”; thirdly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s ‘Blue Lines’ and fourthly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirteen. Righteo, potential final, final events fr tonight?

  • The minute my most important two hours of the day was up, I logged outta everything and continued editing my Furious Fiction entry.
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland shortly afterwards, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly por Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back insie, after she fed me onesponful of passionfruit I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear. I didn’t mind too much, coz I wassitting and could fully concentrate. It’s – fingers crossed I can bbl!
    cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: