Monday, September 16, 2019

Tuesday Post 291c

Good morning again! :P Lol, it's rare enough that I get to begin any post with 'good morning' let alone good morning *again*! XD Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 313 but don't worry, I'm going out next! Righteo, continuing Tuesday's events?
  • First, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • After that, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. ACTUALLY I SIT BY THE STAIRS TO TRY AND JAM elf's afo IN THE SHOE BETTER, BEFORE USING THE WALL TO HELP ME REACH THE GOBBLING :p TABLE SUCCESSFULLY. - sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • For breakfast I get myself two handfuls of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and take advantage of the fact that PIG mum's not come downstairs yet to softly scooch my chair to the fridge and put the milk back in, before scooching back to the gobbling :P table. Hey, ALWAYS safety first! XD Over breakfast  - argh, fingers crossed I can bbl coz I'm still owed THREE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: