Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday Post 292c




Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for today now stands @ 1995 (so I’m confident I’ll have passed two rand before the night’s out! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Our Daily Dependence’. Anyways, just briefly, continuing today’s events?

  • Deb arrived about three minutes early and helped me up after I’d enjoyed fifteen more minutes.
  • Had the usual breakfast then did a stinky unspeakable before Deb tootled me off to GCCW!
  • Had a great time like usual; thanks to Crystal who helped me once to the bathroom during the break and got me some morning tea. Next fortnight’s topic’s sth like ‘book club’; I’m planning to write about the surprise birthday party the 3rd edition book club chucked for me almost 2.5 years ago! Also, our new anthology has been published! Everyone got three free copies~
  • Had lunch with Deb @ Ho Lin Wah.
  • Was spared from having to turn off the alarm coz dad was home, hurrah!
  • Took a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I tootled online awaiting PIG mum’s safe return home. She was lucky getting home early; I heard her voice @ 2:58pm!
  • Let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. Didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Kim took me to book club!
  • Phil was meant to chair but turns out he got called for jury duty!
  • BTW, nobody liked the book. XD Next’s month’s book’s scary: some guy gets released from prison but learns his wife and best mate got murdered … Michael really recommends it, though!
  • Kim left about seven minutes early. She’s back toms 4-6pm coz she’s not doing Saturday.
  • Got myself a spoon for dinner: rice, lotsa bok choy, two kinds of fish (salmon and some white fish) and like one tiny cube of yummy chicken, which I obviously saved for last. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of fairly yucky soup, after which I slowly and safely walked myself back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: