Friday, September 27, 2019

Saturday Post 293


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 601 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘A Formula For Successful Living’. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes until 6;30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:30pm, I lasted 5:33. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sleep didn’t return before PIG mu began her daily a-THUMPING around; I used the pot :P once more and waited for her to come hit me with the eye goo before she left for her morning’s work.
  • After dearest dad had retucked Shirley and I back into bed and promised not to start being noisy and vacuuming until 9:30am, Shirley and I cuddled and had a MASSIVE snore; dad honestly started vacuuming and awoke me right @ 9:30am! XD
  • After one more pot :P trip, I spent ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



  • Besta arrived like ten minutes early today; dad met her in the garage and they chatted for a bit before Besta knocked, stuck her head into my room and bit me good morning. When Shirley nodded back @ her she immediately offered me fifteen more minutes straightaway but was cheeky and came back two minutes early! Luckily when I told her two more minutes she immediately let us be, else Shirley would’ve given her the Bear Bum. XD



  • Now @ 3:48am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:21! Only I’ve spent too long playing and have only like ten minutes left, so super-briefly;



  • Did a stinky unspeakable this morning~



  • Read for seventy minutes first up; finished pg. 600 @ 11:25



  • Used bathroom for one tinkle @ midday; drank another big mug of white tea with two sugars and rang Aunty lai. We chatted for 7;40.



  • Kept reading, finished pg. 625 @ 12:16pm.



  • Showered @ 12:30pm; I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 14% but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.



  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me while I was showering plus my third and final big mug of white tea. Over lunch I kept reading and finished the book @ 1;23pm!



  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing’s that since it’s term break right now, there’s no Bible Study; Kim’s helping me up @ 8:30am and taking me to ES!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: