Sunday, September 8, 2019

Monday Post 290b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1207 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Enjoy Your Life' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seen's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ghidella, Sacre, Leeming, Siewert, Petrovich, Kadak, Worsfold, Leclerc De Goey (heard), Bottas (heard) and Whitfeld. Bill Evans read the finance report and Jacqui Felgate read the sports report. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane's forecast for toms: 10-25.

No comments: