Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Post 291e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2251 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “We Can’t Survive Alone.” Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dinner was called, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After getting myself a spoon (meaning I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today0, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa seaweed, a lil yummy meat brisket and a bit of tasteless soup meat. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then crashed onto the couch to watch the first half of Friday night football, the Storm vs. the cowboys. I’d have preferred to return online, but dad ordered me over to the couch, so hey. Pity horrid PIG mum wouldn’t pass me neither Carnival nor Rainbow to watch the match with; I tried moving sideways to reach thm vut she was in theway. Actually, she told me to get up and walk around her to get either teddy; of course I wouldn’t coz I ALWAYS place safety first. *sigh*
  • The moment the halftime siren blew I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! i think I can manage that from now on every Friday. XD

No comments: