Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday Post 292d


Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2050. See? Told you I’d pass 2000! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: may haveta get myself up again, just like how I did Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • Hopefully will get to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Also hoping PIG mum’ll take me out for lunch to celebrate my third placing for the Table Topics conversation two nights ago! But not if she says then she won’t let dearest dad take us out for dinner Saturday/Sunday night.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture @ 2pm, methinks. Bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him.
  • Oh, maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? unless PIG mum takes me grocery shopping, that is.
  • Kim’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday. Will hopefully read the new book for one hour!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: