Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Post 292b




Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1989 (meaning I’m beyond certain I’ll have cracked two grand before the day’s out XD); secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Here Comes The Sun’’ and thirdly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s ‘Growing To Know’. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

·        Now @ 6:54pm I’ve finished another game f Bejeweled lasting 6:55. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually also played one more memorable game lasting 7:53!

·        At church, I hike downstairs, use the loo once myself then sit in the most back left seat in A7/8 coz that’s where ESS was being held this morning. Sarah came to sit beside me; Supreme Leader beside her~

·        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: