Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Post 291


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1731 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Overcoming Stress (4)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twelve but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch the Broncos play this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried to fall back asleep, coz doesn’t PIG mum usually begin her daily a-THUMPING around every Sunday @ 7:p20am?
  • Well, sleep wouldn’t fully return and fr the record, PIG mum began her a-THUMPING around @ 7:15am! After anther pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum enters my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with not only the bra strap but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf’s AFO straps (every Sunday I’ll clarifying that I’m doing all the lifting, holding and bending) and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side ail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • At 3:19pm I’ve finished one game f Bejeweled lasting 6:29. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD



  • Now @ 3:29pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because I've actually already played two more memorable games; one lasting 7;4 and the other 7:58!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: