Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Post 292c


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2344. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After service, I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed some morning tea and sat down.
  • Hauled myself upstairs for the AGM but tuned out; played Candy Crush/other similar games until it’d ended. XD
  • Had barely 1/3 a burger for lunch @ Maccas; dad wouldn’t lemme eat one burger coz I’d stood up, walked over and gotten myself two bikkies for morning tea; sheesh, I hadn’t even asked anyone to pass them to me! *sigh*
  • Bought groceries with PIG mum @ the Warrigal Square Woolies, came home and tootled online for my most important two hours online f the day.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force e on ten sit-to-stands then let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some sliced strawberries for arvo tea. Told her the moment dearest dad arrived home Era would take the fork from Ela coz I’d be damned before I let her show off to dad how much power she’s got over me; the moment I heard the garage door go up Era jerked the fork from Ela’s grasp but PIG mum jerked the fork right back out again, saying Ela could bloody well keep going until dad opened the front door. Fine. Ela just flopped around uselessly (I wasn’t gonna aim for anymore XD) until dad opened the door. XD
  • Showered then went out to the Calamvale BBW and Chinese restaurant with Aunty A! had barely one bowl of rice even though I requested a refill TWICE. *sigh*
  • Came home, used bathroom, returned online.
  • Toms: think Alyssa’s coming to give Ela a session of OT..
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Will doubtless have bland leftovers with dad for lunch~
  • Tina’s minding me from like 1pm till 4pm. If PIG mum doesn’t send us out to go grocery shopping expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Claire’s prolly coming to gimme a session of physio~
  • Fingers crossed I’ll get to watch the entire Seven’s 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: