Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday Post 293b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding for Saturday now stands @ only 808. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?
  • The instant my most important two hours of the day was up, I went over and read for one more hour. It's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ Thanks to PIG mum who left me one tiny but very juicy pear for arvo tea; I also poured myself one small mug of milk. Oh, and I got myself a spoon for dinner; hopefully PIG mum laves me the spoon coz that'd mean TWO days this month I've not had to get myself cutlery for all three meals!
  • One more loo trip for me before returning online~
  • Doubt I'll return online tonight; planning to watch the other NRL grand final qualifier! But will pause and watch Riverfire~
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. oh, the special thing's that since it's term break but while the parents attend the Canto service and me the English one, Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am then driving me to church!
  • Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS people but resigned to a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards else I don't see how I'm gonna pass one grand.
  • Then braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who always times things so that when dearest dad gets home from baddy with his mates and a late arvo tea I'm doing some stupid exercise for PIG mum; that way, he can see how much power she's got over me and also what a piece of sh*t I've become. >< *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner with rice toms night! Although obviously I'll get piss little, what with him only ever ordering two meals for three people and eating one for his own dinner, leaving PIG mum and I to share the other half he's not taken for his lunch Monday … *another sigh*
  • So probably won't bbl after dinner tonight but hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'No Greater love'.

No comments: