Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Post 293e


M


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2100; ha, I’m over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Yay I got to watch the entire Seven’s news 6pm bulletin tonight~

When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After getting myself a spoon (meaning I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today but thank goodness I won’t haveta toms) I sat down and asked PIG mum could she please help me put a jacket on? It’s Spring now, but nights are still a lil cool… She rudely snaps, “Put the jacket on yourself; I’m not helping with that!” lol, okay, fine, but could you please pass me a jacket, then? I’m not sure where one is. This time she screeches @ me, “Then go to your room and find one!” Fine, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bedroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I sit down on my bed. PIG mum appears, bitching @ me why did I not just walk over to where my clothes are and pick a jacket? I patiently explain to her surely she knows I find just standing the hardest for me? I’m making life easier for myself by sitting down and looking for the jacket; once I find it, I’ll get up and go get it. PIG mum flounces off and slams the door in a huff, saying she doesn’t want me to disturb dad. Lol, that works even better for me: I se a jacket nearby; instead of walking over to get it, I transfer to the commode chair then reach for it with Era, before transferring back into bed and putting the jacket on. It’s slow, but I’m seated and can concentrate, so no problem. PIG mum will prolly bite my head off if she learns I got my jacket whilst seated but personally I reckon she should just be pleased I did some reaching. XD           
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy, one yucky little white mushroom, one yummy Chinese mushroom and some salmon. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell, I took my bowl over to the kitchen then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts but it's not Wednesday for another two days! XD

No comments: