Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 293c

Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1576. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • For breakfast, I get myself one bowlf bird food (what Dr. Ku calls bird food XD) that's intermingled with little balls f chocolate Nesquik cereal. over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: