Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Post 292b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1086. Lol, don't asked me how I passed 1000 steps today without leaving the house; I promise I've not shaken Wally today! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for today?
  • After one tinkle I washed and dried Era before heading out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who cooked ham and eggs; also thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese. I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea with two sugars~
    • And happiness was getting to read for seventy minutes first up! This morning I finished pg.350 @ 11:14am and finished pg. 375 @ 11:52am~
    • At midday, I used the loo for one more tinkle and Besta made me another mug of white tea with two sugars. When I whined @ her that I was hungry, she went and found me three digestive bikkies from the pantry. XD
    • Not reaching Aunty Lai, I read until 12:20pm then tried callingAunty Nga. Uncle Fung answered, but we only talked for 4:58 coz he said suddenly, “Oi, your Aunty Nga’s calling me!”
    • Instead I read till 12:30pm then head to the bathroom and take my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I’mall done after 13%/14%, but happily lean against then right rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
    • After Besta comes back, I get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Erf’s socks and one final tinkle when she’s giving Wally back to Ela.
    • Back outside, lunch is one big bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for e plus my final mug of white tea with two sugars. Besta brought some sandwich was scrambled eggs and capsicum.
    • Before Besta left, I used the lo for one more tinkle. Felt like I’d do a stinky unspeakable before the day was out.
    • Spent my most important two hours online, used the loo for one more tinkle then sat and happily read for fifty-five more minutes. It’s only Saturdays I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours reading~ This time, I reached pg. 425 @ 5:01pm.
    • Thanks to dearest dad who left me a yummy banana for arvo tea; I also took advantage of the fact that PIG mum was upstairs sleeping and probably wouldn’t come downstairs to scooch my chair to the fridge, grab the light milk, scooch myself back to the table, scooch myself back to the fridge , replace the carton then scooch myself back to the gobbling :P table.. oh, my stroke of genious:after finishing reading, I scooched the chair once more to the snear the sink and grabbed myself a spoon; considering I had a sandwich today for breakfast and Besta kindly got me a spoon for lunch, should PIG mum leave the spoon on the table (I told her I’d gotten it this arvo, which is true XD), it means that this month will have been satisfied: one meal when I wasn’t required to get myself cutlery for any of the three meals today! :D
    • Before returning online, I did a stinky unspeakable~
    • Aunty A’s coming over for dinner tonight! I’ll be watching the Storm taking on the Eels~
    • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing’s that since there’s like an EGM @ 11am, ESS will be held @ 9am toms!
    • Would dearlylove lunch out with ESS peers but fully expecting a cheaplunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*
    • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum toms arvo. *another sigh*
    • Wonder if there’s any Sunday arvo finals football? If yes, presuming I’m watching it.
    • Then dad had better take us out for dinner toms night! Although obviously I’ll only get piss little … *third sigh*
    • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^
      P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Admitting Your Weaknesses’.
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s Name Of Names’.

No comments: