Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday Post 291c

Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1669; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Secret Of Strong Faith' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Whatever The Cost'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • When dad said let's go, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then climbed into the backseat of the 4WD beside Aunty A, and dad tootled us off to church for the BBQ!
  • He parked somewhere near the bottom of the driveway; PIG mum pointed me to walk over and sit @ some table where Aunty Denise was seated.
  • The BBQ itself was majorly disappointing coz I didn't really get a decent mouthful, but two things worth noting: today I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery meaning September's been satisfied and Uncle Ching found me a little chunk of moncake not made with peanut oil! :D
  • After I had eaten a very little, I asked PIG mum for my mobile and just played Candy Crush-type games until 'twas time to leave. XD
  • Back home, I used the lo for one more tinkle then returned online.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, I believe the special thing's that it's the final Bible study class for term three? 
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers but resigned to a cheap meal with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • But looking forward to watching the Broncos' sudden death finals match this arvo; we've gotta win!!
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: