Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday Post 293e


Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2228. Oh, how come I couldn’t have walked six steps less?? 222 would’ve been a cooler number! XD Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Stayed seated for worship. Sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was pastor Chris with his third sermon from his Shame of Thrones series; there was communion afterwards.
  • Had a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas.
  • Now @ 9:01pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willinglyhit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to pay again until toms coz I’ve actuallyalso played two moe memorable games; one lasting 7;13 and the other 8;25!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable when I came home.
  • Spent my most important two hours online.
  • Lent PIG mum glefullyFORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano for thirty minutes. I’ll prolly say this whenever she has a chance to play the keyboard, but I really enjoy the time whenever I get to play the piano, only it also makes me so terribly sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me so … like, I obviously wasn’t amazing or anything but I wasn’t half bad, honest … still, I’ll be damned before I let Him take away my love of playing the piano! >< *sigh*



  • Showered, sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Was actually done after 14% but happily leaned against the right side ail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for PIG mum.



  • Had dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. Ate very little (as expected) but we bumped into Michael!



  • Toms: Alyssa’s prolly coming to give Ela a session of OT.



  • Fingers crossed I can watch the morning news!



  • Surely having leftovers with dad @ home for lunch.



  • Tina’s coming to mind me from like 12:30pm till 3:30pm. If PIG mum promises to be @ home I’ll go shopping and aisle walking with her, else expect a super-pissynplodding total from me.



  • Claire’s prolly coming to gimme a session of physio.



  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour!



  • Also fingers crossed I can watch the whole Seven’s news 6pm bulletin!



  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahad!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I’ve managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I can do that now it’s term break. XD

No comments: