Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday Post 293e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2127 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's (yes, it finally arrived!) 'Turn And Run'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the lo for one tinkle and back online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • It's ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Deb's taking me for my for my fortnightly shopping trip! Will haveta find a new book to read …
  • Loking forward to catching up with Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @
    mama malaya! Hopefully I can find sth non-spicy to eat and the milk tea there tastes like HK-style milk tea!
  • Then hoping dearest dad will ake PIG mum nd I out for dinner toms night, coz there's no NRL till Friday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that every Wednesday. XD
    P.P.S. Oh, doesn't matter I've not been able to play ne game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes tonight; I'll still willingly hit the sack coz I've just finished one memorable one lasting 7:41!
    mama
    malaya! 

No comments: