Sunday, January 10, 2021

Monday Post 327d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1469. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of All-Bran (not calling it bird food this time coz PIG mum bought the flaky version!) all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When Alyssa arrives to gimme a session of OT, PIG mum lets her in. Today Era practises touch-typing and Ela practises pressing the spacebar; Ela also plays the piano.
  • Now @ 5:40pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually also played one more memorable game lasting 7:31!
  • Once that's over, I quickly use the loo again before PIG mum can empty the commode and close the loo lid, before tooling online for myself.
  • For lunch, I butter and jam myself two slices of toast. The parents had rice/noodles but I declined coz I didn't feel like getting myself cutlery again. For some reason, PIG mum wouldn't lemme use the sandwich press? Neither would dad lemme use his raisin toast. Whatever. Two plain slices then, that I buttered and jammed myself. Couldn't see any strawberry jam; instead, I used the orange marmalade that I'd made with Anna recently. 'Twas yummy!
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I took my plate over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announces her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 19% of my shorter secon-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) and then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Argh I just lost all the news info! >< But 'twas the 10TH time I've watched the news this year~

No comments: