Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Post 342e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2755 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Exhaling Gratitude'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After I'd watched Nine's news, PIG mum suddenly said go to the loo; dad's taking us out for dinner!
  • Phew, dad took us to Ho Lin Wah! Originally I'd been fearing he'd take us to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club again and I wouldn't get any rice today. XD Then I fretted because two ho fan dishes (well, one fried, one soupy bowl) arrived and I was like but dad often orders two meals between three people ... what if there's no rice tonight?? o_O Luckily the rice dish arrived next. XD For drinks, I drank some Ovaltine and some honey lemon water, both warm.
  • Putting our facemasks back on, we climbed back into the car, dad tootled us home and I returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! XD Yeah, until Bible study resumes for the year, that should be possible~

No comments: