Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Post 343d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2126 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now sixteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just played Microsoft Jewel *(since Bejeweled2 doesn't work anymore) and Facebooked.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely too the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out.
  • Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Looking forward to the chance to read for three hours and Hannah had better lemme drink my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars! She used to make us both a cuppa before she took me out but horrid mother ended that ... *sigh*
  • Why I prolly won't be back after dinner: dad's pushed his big 60TH birthday celebration five days early! I thought he'd only asked Aunty A and the Slams but apparently he's also invited LOTSA other people over! It'll prolly be rude where I just to disappear back online after dinner, so I'll prolly stay and listen to them waffle. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: