Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Post 343d

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2559; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Surrenduring All'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Rescue" and fourthly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now only nine. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Kim came to help me up @ 8:30am.
  • After brushing teeth (Ela enjoyed her first break of the week, I enjoyed my last full bowl of white chocolate Coco Pops (Kim says next week there's only half a bowl left but she'll gimme a slice of toast instead) and I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 175 @ 9:35am.
  • Kim dropped me off to church for ESS @ 11am, leaving five minutes early.
  • For service, I sang everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *&sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Samuel. Wonder why he had a translator this time? Don't think he did last time ...
  • Had community lunch with other ESS people downstairs after service! Delicious honey soy chicken kaarage rice and a pudding milk tea for me; I was super-impressed that the meal came with two deep fried dumplings *(remember, dumplings are my FAVOURITE food! :D) and a mouthful of SPAGHETTI!
  • Lol I thought Fiona said she'd gimme a lift home but by the time Julz kindly gave me a hand up to the main hall, they'd already left! No problem: Supreme Leader kindly grabbed a chair for me, and then he, Julz and Belinda all waited with me while I rang mother (who thought I'd arrived on the driveway and said she'd open the garage but I said no; I'm still @ church and can you please come pick me up? She dispatched dad; thanks to them for all waiting with me~
  • Back home, I immediately took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online until dad drove us somewhere kinda faraway and we had fish and chips for dinner @ some place called Morgan's Seafood! Thanks also to the parents who bought one yummy scallop for me; I also enjoyed one calamari ring, one small chunk of battered fish (that just fell apart when I tried picking it up!) and like five chips~
  • Dad tootled us home; PIG mum bought me one mug of water and I sat over the loo for three tinkles but didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable so just returned online.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Annie's minding me from like 2pm till 5pm; she's taking me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy and will see me home, showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving~
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 21ST time toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: