Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday Post 343f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2153. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just read e-mails and Facebooked.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and taking me to buy dearest dad's birthday present for Thursday! Must ask him toms what kinda shirt he'd like, considering PIG mum was SO ADAMANT he DIDN'T wanna photo mug...
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1/2pm~
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea; after I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, maybe I'll get to eat it and read for one hour!
  • Ooh and maybe I'll even get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 22ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: