Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Post 344d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4521 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now sixteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Think David's coming to gimme a session of physio toms arvo. Well, PIG mum can open the door for him; I'm not gonna!
  • But Annie's minding me 2pm till 5pm toms; think that's the first time I've seen her this year!
  • Oh, perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me; will prolly stay @ home all day coz I can't be bothered having to turn the alarm off when I get home...
  • ooh maybe I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm bulletin for the 26TH time toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: