Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday Post 344d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5268. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Woo hoo the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and returned to me after breakfast for dinner; January has been satisfied TWENTY times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I sat and read our book club novel for thirty more minutes, since I like reading for @ least one hour each day where possible~
  • After reading for thirty more minutes, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Annie's helping me up and taking me to the first GCCW for 2021!
  • Looking forward to having lunch with Fi Mok and Callum afterwards @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Annie will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm; wonder if PIG mum'll lemme have a slice of dad's birthday cake for arvo tea? Oh, and must remember to write his birthday card!
  • Best of all: AUNTY A has said let's go out to dinner toms night to celebrate dad's birthday! Dad was so excited he immediately showed me this Whatsapp from her after she got it. XD It's gonna be the first time this year I've been lucky enough to have both lunch and dinner out! *faints from the shock* XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: