Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday Post 324d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1247. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued and completed the current course of study! Must ask PIG mum to please scan it for me so I can upload and submit to Axiom College.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Must remember to bring and wear a facemask!
  • Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and taking me to church. She says we'll leave @ 11:40am but I'll try sit over the loo for as long as I'm able coz technically her shift isn't meant to end till 11am!
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but mostly resigned to having a Happy Meal with an orange juice with the parents. *sigh*
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum .. *another sigh*
  • Worse of all, don't think dad will take us out for dinner toms night coz he already did Wednesday night ...
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: