Saturday, January 9, 2021

Saturday Post 327b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ 919. Righteo, just briefly potential final, final events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! My best thus far this year; nature didn't call until 8:20am~ Luckily my idiot bladder lemme fall back asleep after she nudged me awake demanding I use the pot :P @ 12:05am! XD
  • Nikky came to help me up @ 10am. Thanks to her who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her other official break~
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then had breakfast. Read for sixty-five minutes first up, reaching pg. 100 @ 11:35am~
  • Now @ 5:52pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:19. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:07!
  • Used loo for one tinkle @ midday, enjoyed my 2nd big mug of white tea with two sugars, munched several digestive bikkies and rang Aunty Lai, chatting with her for 11:35 before reading for another ten minutes.
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nikky who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nikky flips the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle and get creamed. When I send Nikky please to get me longer socks (Elf needs a longer sock to encase the AFO in) I had another tinkle, and - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news for the 8th time this year: Cavallaro, Gyte, Upcroft, Gollchewski, Kramer, Lamb, Betts, Schreeve (heard), Chee, Hawkins, Gibb, Willian, Berejiklian, Keneally, Trump (heard), Biden,Pence (heard), Sasse, Pelosi (heard), Daish, Albanese, Genders, Bashir, Netanyahu, Spurrier, Foran, Bray, Celeste, Greenbank, Sadiq (first name), Farnham (heard), Rahane (heard), Pinjara, VihariJadeja, Bumrah, Pucovski, Bucchan (heard), Nabi, Curry, Creedon, de Somer and .Labuschagne. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-27 Sunrise 5:02am  Sunset 6:48pm

No comments: