Friday, January 15, 2021

Saturday Post 324

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 727 steps (haven't left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Areas Of Success, Areas Of Stuggle'. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • I used the pot :P again one hour later when PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning's work.
  • Kim minds me from 10am till 2pm. I did a stinky unspeakable before having breakfast. Read for seventy-five minutes first up, reaching pg. 375 @ 10:57am, reaching pg. 400 @ 11:35am and then I FINISHED THE BOOK @ 11:48am!! Reading the author's note took me until 11:55am before I visited the loo for another tinkle @ midday.
  • Rang Aunty Lai and chatted with her for 9:11 before reading for another fifteen minutes. Had half a slice of cheese and drank my second mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 13% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch is one bowl of the yummy fried rice Kim cooked while I was showering plus my third and final mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey. Over and after lunch, I kept reading; I started the new historical fiction I bought with my leftover Christmas money and reached page twenty-five @ 1:37pm!
  • Before Kim leaves exactly @ 2pm I use the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back tomorrow morning @ 8:30am and taking me to church for ESS @ 11am.
  • After I've finished my most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo, eat the yummy passionfruit PIG mum has kindly left me for arvo tea and happily read for another fifty minutes because it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Will skip watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin coz I've gotta continue online studying!! May listen to it, though ...
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and dropping me off @ church for 10:40am, even though her shift doesn't end till 11am. XD
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples afterwards but braced for having less than one Happy Meal (naughty dad keeps nabbing like 2/3 of my chips! ><) for lunch with the parents. *sigh*
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who always spitefully forces me to do all these stupid exercises for her her just when dearest dad's home from playing badminton and eating arvo tea with his mates so she can show off all the power she has over me. *sigh again*
  • Worse of all, think dad has said he's not taking us out for dinner together coz we already went on Wednesday ..., *three consecutive sighs*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: