Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Post 327e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1089 (ha, I'm just over one thousand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Paper Crowns' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Stirred Heart'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news had finished and I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa lettuce, some yummy tofu, a bit of soup pork and two delicious boiled dumplings, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! Yup, Monday's the new Wednesday~ XD

No comments: