Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sunday Post 344

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2803 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Insecurity In Leadership and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's eleven. Anyways, events for today?

  • GRR despite using the pot :P TWICE before midnight, the cruel and unfaithful God still had to spitefully dent me getting one more night of consecutive awesome sleep, which would've brought the total up to twenty-one nights/three consecutive weeks! >< Yeah, He's spiteful like that ... *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature called again one hour later; shortly after another pot :P trip PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, and before long she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Had the last bit of white chocolate Coco Pops plus one slice of toast with a dab of butter and strawberry jam for breakfast.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before going to church.
  • 1st Bible study for 2021! Five attendees; Uncle William taught from James. The room was FREEZING; will haveta bring a jacket next week~ XD
  • Sang everything for ESS plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was someone called Peter Yock; his sermon title was 'Speaking From The Heart'.
  • Had a chat with Alex before using the loo once and munching a Happy Meal for lunch with dearest dad @ the Warrigal Square Maccas.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Think she's got David coming to gimme a session of physio.
  • Ooh it's Annie minding me from 2-5pm toms! Looking forward to catching up with her~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: