Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday Post 327c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2413 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now thirty. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: since Brisbane has entered the hard lockdown until Monday I thought CODA wouldn't let carers work, but nope! Davina rang this morning and told PIG mum that Nikkie's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will enjoy my usual sleep-in till 10:15am and shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the opportunity to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. PIG mum's already hit me with the eye goo and headed upstairs herself, leaving me to get myself to bed @ 9:45pm. Ela will enjoy breaks not having to hold the milk carton, pour the milk, open the fridge door, hold the toothbrush and Elf will enjoy getting to wear her sock tonight. XD

No comments: