Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday Post 343d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4462. Lol, I'm sure I'll crack 4.5 grand some other day. Just not TOday. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim's minding me 10am till 2pm. Hopefully that means PIG mum'll help me up...
  • We're going to the Logan North to pickup the book club novel for this month; I received the e-mail from the library this arvo saying it's ready for pickup.
  • Kim will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm. Hoping I can enjoy my most important two hours of the day online, have some sushi for arvo tea and read my new book club novel for one hour!
  • Also hope that I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time this year! I'm just thankful that Tiff's not free to come to gimme a session of OTT... XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: