Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sunday Post 327c

 Good afternoon andd potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly,Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 642 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now eleven; lol, it reached double digits. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon for breakfast, I started munching my two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, only I suddenly remembered my Sunday breakfast! I called upstairs to PIG mum, but either she didn't hear me/just ignored me. I went over to the pantry and got the box; dad poured me a little into another bowl but didn't take away the original Weet-Bix, meaning I got more breakfast than normal, score! XD
  • During and after breakfast I happily read for exactly one hour, reaching page 200 @ 9:36am.
  • Okay, will promise not to play Bejeweled again until toms; I've just played one more memorable game lasting 7:10! XD
  • After happily reading for one hour, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 11am, I watch ESS. For worship, I sing everything, plus the harmony for one song, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris; his sermon today was about the new year. We've also been told to signup for new small groups this year!
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • We each have two slices of oven-baked pizza for lunch! Both my slices were thinner than the length of my thumb but when I asked PIG mum how come her slice was several TIMES the length of mine, she snapped coz she'd been moving around whereas I'd just been sitting there. Well, fair enough, you're not the one who suffered a brain injury; besides, I wasn't complaining rather just noting a fact, sheesh! Oh, we also had strawberries and grapes.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea; after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, dad lifted the loo lid! Once he returned outside I immediately went coz I was busting; I'd not been since this morning! XD
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • One thing I'm rather grumpy about: we're in the middle of a frigging LOCKDOWN but mother has still got the OT to come gimme a session because they're somehow still an 'essential service'! *sigh*
  • Kim's minding me from 2pm till 5pm although we're still not allowed out. Looking forward to reading for another hour, then; the Jodi Picoult book I'm reading right now's fantastic!
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin! Oh, wonder can I tonight too?
  • Anyways, I'm reached the PISSY two hour limit PIG mum gleefully restricts me to; better keep composing my GCCW homework, then! Fingers crossed I can bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: