Thursday, January 21, 2021

Friday Post 343b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1915 (so hopefully I can return online after dinner coz hopefully I'll have cracked two grand before the night's out! XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now fourteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day, I got offline and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was the yummy sushi roll Kim bought for me from Underwood Marketplace plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was starting my new book club novel and reading for exactly one hour; reaching page twenty-five @ 4:52pm and finishing page thirty-three @ 5:08pm.
  • Before returning online, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news for the 19TTH time tonight: Calcutt, McGovern (heard)Cavallaro, Crisafulli, Croucher, Iwata, Gyte, Foran, Moorea, Fabris, Palaszczuk, Biden, Fauci, Greybresus (although I've spelt that incorrectly XD), Trump (heard), Burgess, D'Onofrio, Beatty, Silva, Larouche, Janz, Griffin, Kidd, Milner,  Stefanovic, Mortimer, Greenberg, Pullar, Nallon, Lacey (heard), Nadal, Azarenka (heard), Duke (heard), Beetson, Oates (heard), Lehmann, Danihur, Hendricks and De Minaur. 77.32USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was   19-29 today. Mt. Gravat toms: 19-29     . Sunrise 5:14am     sunset 6:46pm

No comments: