Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Post 327e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1702; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lift Up Your Eyes' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Preach To Yourself'. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?

  • Kim refuses to get me a spoon but luckily neither parent is around (dad's outside and PIG mum's upstairs sleeping) so I just skooted my chair over and got myself a spoon for dinner. XD
  • Arvo tea's one yummy banana and one little mug of green tea. Happiness is getting to read Jodi Picoult's novel for one hour and still have like ten minutes to play Farm Hereos/Candy Crush-type games! Actually it would've been thirty minutes only Kim refused to massage Ela longer than one hour. I returned online while I'm not sure what she did; Kim said she was folding clothes/sth.
  • At 4:55pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, always 

    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After watching Nine's 6pm news, I used the toilet for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and a little beef mince.

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, Monday and Wednesday have swapped places. XD

No comments: