Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday Post 327d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3098. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued reading the material for study; I'm really relieved that Axiom has lemme continue study! Hopefully PIG mum'll print out the questions for me tonight/tomorrow and I can get started immediately; they've said I'll keep getting extensions provided I submit one subject per month!
  •  At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Kim's minding me 9am till 1pm. She'll help me up, and then PIG mum says we're going to Underwood Marketplace again.
  • At 3pm I'm seeing that Beamish lady again! Her name's Bronwyn and she's that dietician ... unsure why I'm seeing her again ... perhaps to tell her that I'm been drinking bottles of that tea infuser water?
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll when I'm out with Kim; when I get home toms arvo I can eat it and read for another hour!
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 12TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: