Thursday, January 21, 2021

Friday Post 343

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1844 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Are Gifted By God (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twelve. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until 5:50am; while I was over the pot :P relieving myself, the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down the road and started tipping bins~
  • After one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Returning to happy snorings with Alaistair, I wake hourly to relieve myself before dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work; he's finished his annual leave!
  • Alaistair and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs! Not only that, I end this week with my 4th dream for 2021: I’m standing by myself on a stage somewhere and next to the stage is the zoo! Suddenly a lion walks onto the stage and I think “Oh crap, what if the lion tries to eat me??” Phew, the lion just walks past me, ignoring me. Next, a hippo does the same thing and finally, a bear/tiger follows suit, before I suddenly wake up! XD
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me with absolutely nothing but the bra strap, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Despite sneaky PIG mum demanding I get myself a spoon for breakfast, I reminded her that I had a yummy custard bun waiting for me. XD When Kim arrives, PIG mum lets her inside and then yaps @ her with that much enthusiasm she's stumbling over herself and repeating the same word two, three and even four times before continuing her sentence. XD
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's car and she tootles me off to Underwood Marketplace, finding a park underground.
  • After catching the elevator upstairs, we walked to Woolies, grabbed a trolley and bought a box of tissues before sitting outside Woolies and poking away @ our smartphones for forty minutes. Yeshi came to say hi! We rejoiced @ not having to wear masks anymore; Yeshi said wearing face masks made her face SWELL UP! o_O
  • After Kim went and bought a sushi roll for my arvo tea and more sushi for her own lunch, she tootled me home.
  • I turned off the alarm and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 16% of my shorter-second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Kim made me a baked bean toastie with one slice of cheese; I know she did and not PIG mum because the sandwich was so fat all the baked beans fell out and Kim had to get a spoon for me to eat all the baked beans with! XD PIG mum lemme drink one mug of Chinese tea. Since Kim had eaten her sushi rolls for lunch while I was showering, she sat and very gently massaged Ela for about thirty minutes while PIG mum happily continued yapping @ her. Have I already said? Despite constantly 'claiming' that she's a 'quiet' person, PIG mum's that DESPERATE to yap on and on that she'll stumble over her word and repeat them two, three and even four times before continuing the sentence! XD
  • After I finished lunch, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely online, again 
  • Once I've finished my most important two hours for today, I'll eat my sushi roll for arvo tea. Also plan to start reading my new book club novel for one hour!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time tonight!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I'm going out. Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,.
    Em. ^^

    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

No comments: