Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Post 343c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2043 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's Runn'ing To Tell' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Do Good Now'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Kim washed and gave back to me this morning; January has been satisfied SEVENTEEN times!! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kai lan, some baked beans, prolly lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten what and two/three tiny lil chunks of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of watery cream of mushroom soup (not very yummy) after which I played Farm Heroesuntil dad complained I'd left the television (well, channel nine live stream) on too loud; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: