Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Thursday Post 343b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 4101. Sweet, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • While waiting @ Woka Warrigal for our takeaway, we bumped into Uncle Calvin!
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm, head to the gobbling :P table and tuck into lunch! Hmm ... even though I asked for less oil with my lunch order, 'twas VERY oily; even Hannah said "you're bowl's shining"! Dad returned home and called Hannah Sarah; he keeps doing that. XD
  • Lunch finished, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I booted up the computer while Hannah went to clean the bathroom, before massaging Ela for like thirty minutes.
  • When PIG mum gets home, I let her nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and she gives me one mug of green tea. 
  • Arvo tea finished, I use the loo and do another stinky unspeakable before popping online~
  • Ooh fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 18TH time this year!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Presuming PIG mum'll help me up, Kim and I will pickup the new book club novel from the Logan North and then we'll buy more groceries from Underwood Marketplace. 
  • Kim will see me showered and fed with lunch before 2pm but I've forgotten whether PIG mum has any appointment for me toms arvo ...
  • But hopefully I can start reading my new book club novel for one hour and watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time this year!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 18TH time this year: Biden, Clinton (heard), Bush (heard), Gorman, Lopez (heard), Trump, Pence (heard), Raskall, Obama, Kamala (first name), Roosevelt (heard), Daish, Macron, Arvier, Calcutt, D'Ath, Georgeiveski, Kramer, Gyte, Ninyette, Melania (first name), Putin (heard), Schrinner, Glover, Cassidy, Barty (heard), Paine (heard), Starc (heard), Malan, Dellacaua, Halep (heard), Buchan, Haas (heard), Herbie (first name), Bullimore (heard), Pullar, Kuiper and Djodan. 77.60USc = 1AUD Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was 21-26 today.    today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-29     sunrise:5:12am    sunset: 6:47pm

No comments: