Saturday, January 23, 2021

Saturday Post 343c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting fortnight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total now stands @ 2157 (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread devotional topic's 'Epiphany Over Coffee'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for Saturday?

  • Watched Nine's 6pm news for the 20TH time tonight! All the things I like recording: axley, Bach, Pullar, Gschwind, Anson, Di Muzio, Rees, Dunlop, Fitzgibbon, Broad, Trump (heard), Schumer, Biden, Greenbank, Aurellana, Navalny, Pearl, Constance, Mian, Barty, Gottlieb Labuschagne, Jmad, Marriott, Cavallaro O'Halloran, Guselli, Azzopardi and Woolley. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was 20-29 today. Mt Gravatt tomorrow: 18-29 Sunrise: 5:14am
  • Used loo once and then joined everyone for dinner. Only the herby sausage suddenly gave me a big tummy ache and I went to the loo and did a messy stinky unspeakable? ><" I'm okay now~
  • Had cake! PIG mum made a delicious orange cheesecake for dearest dad and Uncle Man had a chestnut cake!
  • Just church toms; Kim's taking me~
  • Hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: