Sunday, January 24, 2021

Monday Post 343d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2622. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When Annie hadn't appeared by 2:10pm, I rang CODA and then passed the phone to PIG mum after explaining the problem. I thought she was EXTREMELY RUDE coz she just hung up on whoever was talking with her, but hey.
  • Meaning PIG mum herself tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt for both trips; she was also so cranky she refused to turn the radio on. As for me, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for about two minutes.
  • At Aunty Ann's, I used the loo for one tinkle then lay down for a comfy massage. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Honestly, I can't help but laugh: for someone who's forever claiming she's a 'quiet' person, she yaps so desperately she even repeats the same word three, four and even five times before continuing her sentence! XD
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back into the gobbling :P and grabbed myself a yummy banana for arvo tea. Thanks to dad who poured me half a mug of water; I happily read for about three minutes until PIG mum ordered I take a shower.
  • Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water and PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Looking forward to watching Nine's news bulletin for the 21ST time this year!
  • Toms: it's Australia Day! Yay for public holidays meaning no therapies but boo that nobody will come supervise my shower. Perhaps I'll just stay in bed with Alaistair the teddy all day. XD
  • Righteo, maybe bbl, but if not, wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw from watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 21ST time: Calcutt, Perrett, Upcroft, Uhlmann, Albanese, Heinke, Yaxley, Malik (first name), Hussain, Burrows, Segeyaro, Youngberry, Fedor, Tabak, Sheerlinck, Rinehart (heard), Inall, Fairley, Goode, Pullar, ScanlonLittleproud, Rhodes, Milner, Djokovich (heard), Turpin (heard), McCullough, Proctor (heard)Wooley, Kyegios (heard), Thiem, SonegoPeirsonAndrej (first name), LemanisVunivalu (heard)Creedon, Sykes and Dobbin.  77.14USc equals 1AUD Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was  21-29   today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  19-31 sunrise 5:15am sunset 6:45pm

No comments: