Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Post 327f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1830. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read ABC news articles. Turns out they've got some news app!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Pao's minding me from 9am till 1pm. She'll help me up, then she'll take me grocery shopping @ Underwood and see me showered before leaving. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea~
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ 2pm. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Me, I'll haveta wear a mask (so will PIG mum, actually) coz that's the rule for the next seven/ten/fourteen days!
  • Hoping to read for one hour after getting home; also fingers crossed that I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news for the 11TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I'm managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: