Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Post 342c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 6517 (my best for 2021!); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unbreakable Faith' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Great In The Kingdom' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online if PIG mum really boots me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 5:15pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles, meaning when Di arrived @ 5:20pm I was sitting in the garage waiting for her~
  • During the drive to the tavern, we just chatted about what books we'd been reafding.
  • Soon, our table was full (everyone had arrived) and food was ordered! I got the Aussie chicken parmi, it came with chips, bacon and a caesar salad, meaning I ate all my greens tonight! XD Over dinner we just all chatted about the book before moving onto other topics~
  • Since I eat slowly, everyone was already ordering dessert and coffee when I was still munching my parmi! After I finally shoveled the last forkful (thanks to Di who cut up my meal for me)into my mouth, I announced, "Slow and steady wins the race; I finally finished eating!" Everyone burst out laughing and I got both cheers and a round of applause. XD
  • What dinner out would be complete without dessert? Di took me to the Springwood Maccas, while she had a chocolate sundae herself she shouted me an Mn'nM McFlurry coz she said she didn't buy me a Christmas present last year!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then returned online.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Think PIG mum said we're going to Underwood Marketplacve again.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1/2 when I'm having lunch.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea and I can read for one hour!
  • Also fingers crossed that I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news for the 17TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: