Saturday, January 9, 2021

Saturday Post 327d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1120. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the last post, instead of bloffing I immediately started my first GCCW homework for 2021 because Alison sent an e-mail around saying instead of paying five dollars upfront for the whole year plus two dollars for every meeting to cover morning tea we just pay fifty dollars upfront! Hope that means morning tea's now free and we can resume in-person meetings @ the Garden City library ...I've replied to Alison's e-mail and ask does that mean we're returning to 400-word homework pieces and not 1000 anymore.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: the second full day of lockdown ... means Kim isn't gonna come help me up and take me to church for ESS because everything's immediately had to move online.
  • May finally haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals *sigh*
  • Hopefully dad can buy us takeaway out for dinner? We're not allowed out during the lockdown except to buy groceries and for emergency reasons, I don't think.
  • Haven't decided yet: should I read for one hour first during and after breakfast/read for one hour after lunch? 
  • Righteo, can't see everyone @ church toms but hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: