Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday Post 342f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1212. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9am, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm; she's back from her holiday!
  • PIG mum says she'll just send us to Underwood Marketplace ... wonder if we can go get my new book club novel from the Logan North library/is it even available yet?
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage @ like 2pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Me, I'm most excited that @ 5:20pm Di's picking me up and we're going back to some tavern for book club dinner! Hopefully sth on the blackboard specials menu suits me; Di says she'll take me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for an ice cream after dinner! :XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts tonight! That's even rarer than five! XD That's also why I'll prolly only manage two posts toms; three @ the most. XD

No comments: