Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Post 344c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4396 (sweet, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Future With Forgiveness' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Imitators Of God'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents said let's go, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of some 4WD.
  • Dinner was @ Ho Lin Wah; we bumped into Uncle William and Aunty Janet! Before dinner, the parents had me take a hike around the new Fresco.
  • But dinner was disappointing: barely one bowl of rice and barely half a bowl of noodles. *sigh* That's okay; by now I've accepted that I'll not get a decent feed when the parents are around... I also drank one cup of Chinese tea and half a cup of warm Ovaltine.
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: