Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday Post 344b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4969; lol, I'm NEARLY half a normal person; should achieve that before Wednesday ends, I'm thinking! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I stopped and went over to munch the yummy sushi Hannah had kindly bought for me when we were @ Underwood Marketplace. Originally I'd intended to read for one hour but stopped after thirty minutes because I wanted to watch Nine's news @ 6pm!
  • Before returning online, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 22ND time: Fabris, Leadbetter, Palaszczuk, Horgan, Potts, Codd, Crisafulli, Heinke, Uhlmann, Xi, Keir (first name), Starmer, Rosamond, Airlie (first name), Cavallaro, Gschwind, Herring, Gonsoulin, Conte, Calcutt, Bambrick, Canavan, Cornish, Maric, Youngberry, Kyriakopolous, Raskall, Creedon (heard), Meyer, Forrest, Willan (heard), Bumrah, Green, Gottlieb, Siraj, Shubman, Labuschagne (heard), Grigor (first name), Dimitrov, Kyrgios, Zielke, Huni and Slater.Garry  1AUD = 77.37USc.Youngberry read the weather report today. Brisbane was   22-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-28      sunrise  5:17am    sunset 6:44pm
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: