Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Wednesday Post 343

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2644 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Temptation (2)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night and my best for 2021 yet! :D Nature didn't call until 8:40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Ten minutes after that, Hannah arrives. After giving me fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys another break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. While PIG mum's upstairs and Hannah's in the bathroom, I quickly skoot my chair over to the counter and get myself cutlery for today. XD
  • Breakfast was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Tried asking Hannah could we please have white tea with two sugars like yesterday but she said no, your my says your iron levels are low. *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I head to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.
  • Since Hannah's tank *just* fits underground, we found a spot there and caught the lift up, before grabbing a trolley and buying groceries from Woolies.
  • Our next stop was the Discount Fruit Market because PIG mum wanted some figs but there weren't any there.
  • Our final stop was the sushi place; I bought myself a calamari sushi roll for arvo tea and Hannah bought herself some rice paper rolls for lunch. They also sell pork salad rolls there; must ask PIG mum will she lemme buy one next time!
  • Shopping done, I climb back into Hannah's tank, she turns the aircon on and we just happily play phone games on our separate mobiles for forty-five minutes before she tootles me home. XD
  • A nice warm shower for me when I get home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last after she gives Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one can of cream of chicken soup (to which PIG mum added beef, salmon and lotsa veggies), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast) and one mug of the T2 tea Hannah gave me. Pomegranate, maybe? Hannah went to clean the bathroom; I signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 1pm. She's back tomorrow and taking me shopping!
  • Lunch finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the computer table and turned the computer on, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum said let's get going, I climbed into the 4WD and she tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt both ways; we also listened to 97.3FM first, before mother switched to Lui Fong/some other Asian singer for the trip back. Oh, and today Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela's fingers for two/three minutes.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle then lie down for some massage and acupuncture while PIG mum's in her element, literally yapping unceasingly @ Ray in Cantonese, Mandarin and  English; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. The hilarious thing was that today Audrea (his younger girl) was there also, sitting on the sofa playing with Ray's smartphone; when PIG mum saw her she immediately cooed, "Ooh it's Audrea! Hi, Audrea!" I nearly laughed my head offwhen Audrea studiously ignored her. XD
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back home, I enjoyed my sushi roll for arvo tea and then plopped online.
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm for the 17TH time this year!
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 8am and she's taking me shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown~
  • Think the parents are still insisting I buy takeaway from Woka and eat @ home ... will try find the specials menu Pastor Grace sent me over Facebook Messenger once.
  • Maybe I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 18TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • All the interesting surnames I saw from watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 17TH time this year: Biden, Trump, Fuller,  Pence (heard), Arvier,  Comier, Omari (first name), Albanese, Willan, Fabris, Grills, Priestly, Polaris (heard),  Gyte, Combargo, Fing, Martilla (heard), Martilla (heard),  Fontana,  Kramer, Lawton, Ariotti , Pullar, (heard), Linden, Blaskovich, Conway, Markle (heard), Paine (heard), Morkel, Wildermuth, Buchan, Walters (heard), Haas (heard), Ponga, Klemmer (heard), Penga-Amosa, Vunivalu (heard), Tiley, Kyuta, Heinke, Sica and Shubman. 77.27USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was  22-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-27  sunrise 5:11am  sunset 6:47pm

No comments: