Sunday, January 17, 2021

Monday Post 342b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 368 steps (and perhaps don't expect too much more because I think I'm staying @ home all day) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Keep Persevering And You'll Win." Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature doesn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Suddenly, dad comes to kiss me bye! I sleepily ask him, "Where are you going? You're having your annual leave from work now, aren't you?" Turns out he's working @ Uncle Chong's place!
  • After dearest dad retucked Alaistair and me back into bed and left for Uncle Chong's, I happily snored with Alaistair, and was actually having a DREAM when PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING upstairs and woke me! For my 3rd dream this year, Uncle Peter Leung was driving me somewhere! Too bad PIG mum awoke me with her a-THUMPING around upstairs before I discovered where. XD
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, helps me very slightly with aBSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT THE BRA STRAP AND THEN LEAVES ME TO GET MYSELF MOSTLY INDEPENDENTLY KITTED, WHICH I COMPLY WITH AFTER GIVING MYSELF FIFTEEN MORE MINUTES FIRST. dUNNO WHY i'M FEELING REALLY SLEEPY TODAY ... pig MUM DID SUGGEST K- sorry, shrieking! >< XD - keep sleeping butt I'm like nah, if I'm back in bed before twelve hours have passed I'll feel like I've wasted the whole day.
  • PIG mum helps with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum's found David to come gimme a session of physio @ 1/2pm.
  • Kim's minding me from 2pm till 5pm.
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 16TH time this year!
  • Toms: Hannah's finished holidays and coming back to mind me from 9am till 1pm! PIG mum's sending us to Underwood~
  • She'll see me showered and then I'm looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll and I can read that and read for one hour, too!
  • Then, excitement: Di's picking me up for our monthly book club dinner @ 5:20; will try order sth from the specials blackboard and have enough money to get an ice cream from Maccas afterwards before Di drops me home!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: